Saturday, November 14, 2009

I dont know anyone ideas?

I'm getting mixed signals.


One of my guy friends is driving me crazy.


We used to date first off.


I mean we're always flirting but thats our thing so i never normally take that seriously.


And lately we've been hanging out quite alot lately.


When him and his girlfriend were dating a few weeks ago he would come down to my house which is so much farther away then hers instead of going to hers. Also we went to the movies with our other friends and there was a preview and i go omg he is so cute to a guy in a preview and he got up and went to the front of the theater.


And for valentines day this year he gave me a gorgeous red rose with baby's breath.


We were talking and he goes what guy wants his ex going out with another guy i mean come on, and if u dated anyone else i'd be pissed.


I just dont know what to think.

I dont know anyone ideas?
Yeah, my advice would be for you to stay away from datig this guy ...... he seems really confused on what he wants ......


No comments:

Post a Comment